Friday 2 September 2011

newsfromlondon201109


Do you remember one of Interpol’s music video? a vibrant-colourful-scenic-integration with nature; fire that burns a cabin; the band is inside; red, green yellow planes through the forest; the one in where one feels like being at home, submerged by an overexposed picture, where everything becomes magnified. The song goes along these lines: "It's way too late to be this locked inside ourselves / The trouble is that you're in love with someone else / It should be me. Oh, it should be me / Sacred parts, your get aways / You come along on summer days / Tenderly, tastefully / And so may, we make time / Try to find somebody else / This place is mine." The photographs by Ellie Davies remind me of that music clip.

1 comment :

Ellie Davies said...

I googled the lyrics and the Interpol song is called E'mere - what a great video, I"m so pleased it reminded you of my work! Thanks for the post,

Ellie