Thursday 27 October 2011

A Creature I Don't Know



I am not concerned with what you do think about. I was one of the few privileged that was at Laura Marling concert down in London tonight. Two thousand people stayed together in silence to listen to the 2011 Female Voice in a ten UK sold out tour to support the promotion of her new solo album A Creature I Don't Know. At first I've got misled to the somber pieces composed by Drake, words drawn by the works of William Blake and other of the kind, but these were more of the kind of the one I can only find in nature. Not a sea, sun and sand music, but more into the roots. Trawling for warmth along green valleys and streams of fresh water running down the hill. A timeless sensation! In a place where acoustic music has the ability to touch people, Marling's voice made me feel in love, holding in my arms the one who do love me. Like everything in life it is just about emotions with a clear-headed mind. Thank you very much. Hope you have had a good time. I know you did!

No comments :