Thursday 18 April 2013

Alexander Calder : Calder After the War

Not the best Prosecco I have had ever tried...but still, a bottle just for one makes one forget all the references, recommendations and mentions. Anyway, these evenings' tend to be more packed with two kind of beings than usually. More than 50% for the matter. Sleazy financial' or legal' practitioner guys taking girls - most of the time fashion models - on cheap dates and the wannabe female curators followed by the gay friend, who is more concerned in being what he is rather then with art. Either way, both look to show an air of finesse and intellectual superiority when thinking of their own pears twins. On my side, I'm just there for the free wine. If I really want to see the art, I would came the following day, on my own. Which I did, two days latter.

No comments :