Friday 6 June 2014

Touch in the butt!!!

Leisurely walking along the river until suddenly a girl came and touch my butt. She run away giggling.
Some minutes later someone came and spoke to me. Can't remember a word! Definitely, I'm waisted. Cross a river. Go under the rail bridge and up the road to a place to eat. In a crowded street a group of night-shift workers stand as if for a photo in their yellow jackets; some women in clubbing clothes and bouncers in black suits perform like in a movie; a black cab stops to let people out and continue his work journey through the night. I continue to walk to a place to eat. It's almost one in the morning.
Also, answering to T. and E. suggestions, the reason why I don't go for high-street brands, like Armani, Gucci, ... is in that the possibilities of bumping into someone wearing those are enormous. Those brands became to common, main stream. Now, imagine things like Reiss or ...  I still do prefer something that is what it is, not something that might be!

No comments :